Anti-Corrosion Dry-Film Coating: Tecnite 3402C
Tecnite 3402-C air-curing dry-film coating provides an excellent combination of corrosion protection and lubrication in an aerosol format.
It is engineered to work at temperatures as low as -200°C (-328°F) and as high as 310°C (590°F).
• dry-film lubrication of moving parts during maintenance or repair
• running-inof aluminum/steel contacts
• corrosion protectionduring storage;
• protection of valves , joined metals, bolts, hinges, etc. used in harsh environments, etc.
• Air-curing lubricant;
• Excellent corrosion protection;
• Excellent lubrication even in extreme environments
• Very high load-resistance capacity;
• Temperature range: -200 to +310°C (-328 to +590°F).
• Good wear resistance.