ARALDITE 2015-1, ARALDITE 2051, 2023-60, 2053-05 and 2053-15 meet railway safety standards
ARALDITE® 2015-1, 2051, 2023-60, 2053-05 and 2053-15 meet the railway fire safety standard EN 45545-2.
Huntsman is pleased to announce that ARALDITE® 2015-1, ARALDITE® 2051 and ARALDITE® 2023-60 have been tested and now comply with the requirements of risk level HL3, Class R1 and R7, according to the European railway fire protection standard EN 45545-2.
EN 45545-2 covers passenger safety in the event of fire in trains and ensures that ARALDITE® 2015-1, ARALDITE® 2051 and ARALDITE® 2023-60 comply with the most stringent fire safety standards in the railway sector.
Find out more about the new railway compliant products:
- ARALDITE® 2015-1 two-part epoxy adhesive
- ARALDITE® 2051 fast curing methacrylate adhesive for extreme conditions
- ARALDITE® 2023-60 two-part methacrylate adhesive
- ARALDITE® 2053-05 two-part methacrylate adhesive
- ARALDITE® 2053-15 two-part methacrylate adhesive
- ARALDITE® AW 2101/HW 2951
More information :
Do you need information on the EN 45545-2 standard and our associated products?
See our news dedicated to the EN 45545-2 standard: All about the EN 45545-2 regulation
Contact our technical department on +33 426 680 680 or fill in our contact form.
Download now the selection guide dedicated to the railway industry: