DuPont™ – Molykote® launches G-1079 grease
With trends in vehicle electrification and smart home appliances, more and more applications require special greases that offer excellent performance in noise reduction, low friction and bleed-through, as well as compatibility with a wide range of plastics.
Reduce noise, friction and wear
MOLYKOTE® G-1079 grease provides :
- Noise reduction capability
- Low coefficient of friction and low wear in different material combinations (e.g. plastic/plastic, plastic/metal, metal/metal)
- No oil bleeding
- Available worldwide, MOLYKOTE® G-1079 is optimised for actuators. With an operating temperature range of -40 to 130°C, this grease can be used for the lubrication of a wide variety of actuators in different sectors, including automotive, imaging and industrial.
MOLYKOTE® G-1079 polyalphaolefin based grease works well in sliding contact with fast movements/high loads and slow movements/low loads.
Responding to market needs and trends in NVH and energy savings
Noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) management has been important in improving user comfort in various industries. MOLYKOTE® G-1079 grease provides noise reduction and excellent lubrication. It also helps to save energy for the electrified vehicles of the future.
A grease for various actuator applications
- Power seats
- Power rear doors
- Sun visors
Devices and health care
- Air conditioners
- Robotic floor cleaners
- Medical beds
- Electric wheelchairs
Specification writers: These values are not intended to be used for the preparation of specifications. Please contact us before writing specifications for this product.
Product features and benefits
- Optimised formulation to achieve low friction and low wear with different material combinations.
- Excellent noise reduction properties for NVH applications.
- No oil bleeding
Benefits for customers
- Low coefficient of friction
- Noise reduction property
- Low temperature torque
- Compatible with most plastics
- Worldwide availability
More info :
You can also download our selection guide for industrial lubrication and maintenance:
sources : www.dge-europe.com