Electronics Protection: Samaro Releases Its New Selector Guide!
Samaro®works daily with its partners to offer all-in-one conformal coating solutions.
To ensure long-lasting performance, Samaro® offers a range of products engineered to withstand environmental challenges. As the electrical performance of printed PCBs is constantly evolving, the main protection requirements are:
• corrosion-inducing atmospheric humidity;
• electrostatic attraction of dust;
• salt-spray environments;
• heat, etc.
The new Conformal Coatings Selector Guideis the ideal source for answers to all your questions! It contains all the various types of PCB conformal coatings for:
Sealing applications , with a range of:
- one-part RTV adhesive sealants (Dow Corning® 744, Dow Corning® 7091, Dow Corning® 3145 , etc.)
- one-part and two-part heat-cure adhesive sealants (Dow Corning® 866, Dow Corning® 577, etc.)
Coating applications with a range of conformal coatings:
- acrylic coatings (Electrolube® APL, etc.)
- polyurethane coatings (Electrolube® PUC, etc.)
- Water-based VOC-free coatings (Electrolube® WPB, etc.)
- silicone coatings (Dow Corning® 1-2577,Electrolube® DCA, etc.)
Encapsulation (coating)/Potting (filling) applications , with a range of encapsulants:
- RTV silicone (Sylgard® 170, Sylgard® 160, etc.)
- HTV silicone (Sylgard® 567, Dow Corning® Q3-3600, etc.)
- RTV silicone gel (Dow Corning® 3-4207, etc.)
- HTV silicone gel (Sylgard® 527, etc.)
- Epoxy (Electrolube® ER2183, etc.)
- Polyurethane (Electrolube® UR5097, etc.)
Download the Conformal Coatings Selector Guide here.