New LED UV lamp: UTARGET HANDLED PLUS 365nm
Permabond UV adhesives are single-component acrylic adhesives which cure in seconds when exposed to UV light. Suitable for a wide range of applications, they are more and more used in industry for bonding glass and transparent plastics (polycarbonate, PMMA …).
Traditional ultraviolet lamps (bulbs) are often heavy and unhandy. In addition, they need to wait several minutes after ignition to be operational, and the bulb must be replaced every 1000 or 2000 operating hours to avoid losing performance.
Samaro now offers the UTARGET HANDLED MORE 365nm (*) lamp made in France by the company UWAVE. This UV LED source combines both power and maniability, and has many advantages:
* Power up to 8000 mW / cm² (which allow most UV varnish and adhesives to polymerize in seconds)
* USable from the ignition (no pre-heating time)
* Lifetime over 10 000 hours
* No infrared emission (low electricity consumption, no overheating glues and varnishes)
* Handy, light and ergonomic (weight : 140 grams)
* Intuitive power management and collimation (to control the size of the spot of UV light)
The data sheet of this material is available here
(* Also available in other wavelengths (385nm, 405nm or 460nm), please contact us)