REACH: Seven new substances in the SVHC list.
In accordance with Samaro’s commitment to the European REACH regulation, our quality department would like to inform you that, on December 16, 2013, seven new substances were added to the SVHC Candidate List subject to authorization.
The seven new substances are as follows:
- Cadmium sulphide (CAS No. 1306-23-6)
- Disodium 3,3′-[[1,1′-biphenyl]-4,4′-diylbis(azo)]bis(4-aminonaphthalene-1-sulphonate) (C.I. Direct Red 28) (CAS No. 573-58-0)
- Disodium 4-amino-3-[[4′-[(2,4-diaminophenyl)azo][1,1′-biphenyl]-4-yl]azo] -5-hydroxy-6-(phenylazo)naphthalene-2,7-disulphonate (C.I. Direct Black 38) (CAS No. 1937-37-7)
- Dihexyl phthalate (CAS No. 84-75-3)
- Imidazolidine-2-thione (2-imidazoline-2-thiol) (CAS No. 96-45-7)
- Lead di(acetate) (CAS No. 301-04-2)
- Trixylyl phosphate (CAS No. 25155-23-1)
For information on corporate committees for health, safety and working conditions (CHSCT), the SVHC Candidate List, prevention of chemical risks or any other queries, contact our QSE Department.