REACH: Six More Substances Added to the SVHC Candidate List
In accordance with Samaro’s commitment to the European REACH regulation, our Quality Department would like to inform you that six new substances have been added to the SVHC Candidate List subject to authorization.
The six new substances are as follows:
- Cadmium (CAS No. 7440-43-9)
- Ammonium pentadecafluorooctanoate (APFO), CAS No. 3825-26-1
- Pentadecafluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), CAS No. 335-67-1
- Dipentyl phthalate (DPP), CAS No. 131-18-0
- Cadmium oxide, CAS No. 1306-19-0
For information on corporate committees for health, safety and working conditions (CHSCT), the SVHC Candidate List, prevention of chemical risks or any other queries, contact our QSE Department.