Samaro and Dow Corning launch 776 InstantFix
Dow Corning’s latest product, 776 InstantFix, is a High Green Strength (HGS) silicone adhesive and sealant.
Its high tack (or “suction cup effect”) allows it to immediately adhere to assembled parts. Whereas assemblies made using a traditional adhesive require temporary clamping during the polymerization process, Dow Corning’s 776 InstantFixallows parts to be handled immediately without the need for jigging and saves valuable process time.
Features and benefits
- Allows bonded parts to be handled before curing occurs
- Excellent process solution that replaces jigging or temporary bonding
- Lower handling and process times
- Good primerless adhesion to glass, metals and most plastics
- Neutral cure, zero risk of corrosion on metals
- Available in white and black
· Available in several types of packaging: 310 ml cartridges, 600 ml sausages, 20 l pails and 250 kg drums