SAMARO is proud to offer these customers the HVAC diffusion pump fluids from GBR Technology Limited.
GBR Technology Limited offers a comprehensive series of vacuum fluids to suit all needs.
Mechanical pump fluids can be supplied in various viscosities to suit all pumps and processes. GBR Technology limited offer his well established CVC branded diffusion pump fluids alongside products from a number of leading global manufacturers.
CVC 4 and CVC 5 – Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid – Benefits
- Good resistance to high temperature breakdown
- Ultra high vacuum performance
- Extremely low back streaming properties
- Rapid pump down
- Safer to use than hydrocarbon diffusion pump fluids
CVC 4 – Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid – Applications
For particularly tough rugged applications requiring rapid pump down :
- Vapour deposition of thin films by sputtering or evaporation, electron beam operations and high vacuum furnaces, melting, degassing and sintering, refractory metals and thick film deposition.
- Also suitable for all aspects of vacuum coating such as optics and automotive components
- UHV characteristics particularly useful for thin film, surface technology, thermonuclear and plasma physics applications
Free to download :
- Technical data sheet
CVC 5 – Silicone Diffusion Pump Fluid – Applications
Intended for use where ultra high vacuum conditions are required.
• UHV characteristics particularly useful for thin film, surface technology, thermonuclear and plasma physics applications as well as electron
• Extreme stability and high spontaneous ignition temperature make it ideal for use in space-simulation chambers
• Low vapour pressure and low back streaming rate make cold and refrigeration traps unnecessary for pressures in the 10-8 Torr range.