The Samaro website has a new look!
Samaro website gets a brand new look, Visit our new website!
It is with great delight that we present you our new website.
We are thrilled to bring to you Samaro’s showcase on the web, the result of extensive background work.
A little history: why the redesign?
With the constant desire to ensure easier access to product information, we have designed a simple and ergonomic site offering you a dynamic visit with a wide range of content.
Whether you are using your smartphone, tablet or computer, with this new 100% responsive version, you will still be able to enjoy :
- Find products using the selection filters,
- Use a high performance search engine,
- Consult a product page,
- Read a new news item,
- Watch our numerous videos,
- And much more….
In other words:
- A new graphic design
- Meet our teams through photos and testimonials
- Discover our market-oriented vision (Marine, Automotive, Electronics, Railway, Aeronautics)
- Use our high-performance search engine
- Find products more easily thanks to our selection filters
- Take advantage of additional content with the addition of news, videos, on our product pages (example here with the MOLYKOTE™ 111)
- Order securely and be delivered quickly with our clean and efficient e-commerce solution
Design workshops preceded the production work:
To achieve a clear and easily navigable website that perfectly meets our expectations and yours, we surrounded ourselves with the best, we want to pay tribute to them today!
A BIG THANK YOU to :
- Charlotte Sparre Fauquet, with his seasoned eye, his listening, was able to show us in our best light through his photos : Judge for yourself
- Sophie Lavergne from l’atelier Plume, knew how to get the best out of our teams and successfully restore the history and the business of Samaro (descriptions of the market pages, the universes,…). You can find the testimonies of our teams in the about us section.
- Cybercité, our SEO partner for several years is still part of the adventure and allowed us a smooth transition from the old site to the new.
- Mezcalito which is not only a communication agency specializing in the creation / redesign of websites, it is also a team dedicated to our project that by its listening and its advice was able to translate our need and especially to materialize it! A new collaboration is born!