Assembly, Protection and Maintenance of PCBs: Samaro Releases a New Selector Guide
Samaro regularly publishes Selector Guides for various industries and chemistries/technologies.
This new Selector Guide of PCB manufacturing solutions is designed to help you find industry-proven solutions.
As not every application is the same, we recommend that you contact us so that our technical experts can assist you in finding the right solution for your specific applications.
This new Selector Guide of products for protecting, assembling and maintaining PCBs features a partial listing of solutions categorized by the steps involved in PCB manufacturing:
- Screen printing;
- Manual insertion;
- Wave soldering;
- PCB washing;
The guide also recaps our entire offering of PCB protection solutions:
- sealing (one-part and two-part adhesive sealants, silicone);
- coating (acrylic, polyurethane, water-based, silicone);
- encapsulation (epoxy, polyurethane, silicone).
Lastly, it is a comprehensive thermal management solution:
- Thermal pads;
- Thermally conductive adhesives;
- Thermally conductive encapsulants.