Download Permabond’s latest documentation on its cyanoacrylate adhesives!
- General purpose (Permabond 791, Permabond 102 , etc.)
- Gel(Permabond 2010or Permabond 2011)
- High temperature(Permabond 801, Permabond 820, Permabond 920, etc.)
- Low odor(Permabond 940, Permabond 941, Permabond 947, etc.)
- Maximum flexibility(Permabond 737, Permabond 731, Permabond 735, etc.)
- Hard-to-bond rubbers (Permabond 105)
- Metal surfaces (Permabond 910)
What’s new in the brochure:
Permabond innovates yet again by adding USP Class VI and ISO 10993 approved products to its range of cyanoacrylate adhesives! These products, such as Permabond 4C10,Permabond 4C20 and Permabond 4C30 are used in medical devices.