Check out the new Electrolube video showing Thermal Management solutions.
In this comprehensive webinar on thermal management of electronic devices from Electrolube, Global Technical Support Manager Jade Bridges examines a wide range of material, including the fundamentals of thermal conductivity measurement, TIM options, application methods, silicones vs. non-silicones, gap fillers, and phase change materials.
Some real-life case studies examining problems and solutions are presented in the webinar.
Thermal Management Of Electronic Devices Electrolube [Webinar]
The important thing to remember:
- Understanding the importance of thermal management
- Learn how to evaluate the available options and make a considered choice (e.g. silicone, non-silicone, greases, thermal pads, phase change materials, thermally conductive sealants and gap fillers).
- A better understanding of thermal interface thickness issues
- The importance of application methods
- Examine the problem, the application and the solution through case studies.
More informations :
Download our dedicated brochures :