How to protect electronic components and radio frequency transmitters?
The Electrolube UR5118, ideal for RF (radio frequency) applications
Electrolube UR5118 is an ultra-high performance, two component polyurethane encapsulation resin that offers very high protection in harsh environments. It has a low sensitivity to moisture during cure and its low viscosity allows it to flow around complex geometries. UR5118 is low temperature (down to -40°C) and high temperature (up to 150°C) resistant. UR5118 is excellent for encapsulating Bluetooth and Wifi radio frequency transmitters due to its good dielectric properties.
Technical characteristics of the UR5118
- Color : Black
- Hardness : Shore A80
- Viscosity : 2300 mPa.s
- Temperature range : from -40°C to 150°C
Technical benefits of the UR5118
- Low dielectric constant (Application encapsulation of wifi / Bluetooth radio frequency transmitters)
- Outstanding electrical properties
- Excellent resistance to oxidation
- Excellent resistance to sea water
- Resistant to tearing
- Very good adhesion