Lubrication of Oven Chains Used in Industrial Bakeries
Industrial bakeries need a solution for clean lubrication of their oven chains, which are subjected to very high temperatures (above 240°C/464°F):
Current solutions – water with graphite dispersion (messy), oils for NSF-H2 grade synthetic chains (no food contact) – do not produce satisfactory results and PFPE lubricants are very expensive.
For example, graphite-based products leave deposits on oven chains, requiring them to be cleaned by hand,
a time and cost-intensive process. Other drawbacks are formation of extra deposits on drive motors and reduced chain life.
More and more chain lubrication applications offer the following advantages: less maintenance, longer application intervals, prevention and reduction of carbon residues, odorless, stability at high temperatures, less evaporation and NSF-H1 approval.
Samaro offers the Tecnite range of high-temperature oils to solve these issues. The range has the following features:
- Four different viscosities: 68, 100, 220 and 320 cSt
- Three packaging sizes: 5, 20 and 190 kg
- 36-month shelf life
- Formulation: 97% synthetic polyol ester; 3% additives
Advantages of synthetic ester oils
- Increased lubrication and protection against wear
- Low evaporation
- Purity and cleanliness
- Chemical stability (hydrolytic resistance)
- Stability at high temperatures
- High flash point, low pour point
- Clean environment
Cost and performance benefits
- Improved lubrication and corrosion protection and the absence of carbon residues mean longer service life of oven chains.
- Low evaporation for reduced oil consumption.
- Solution for the growing need for NSF-H1 approved products. Approval made possible by the purity and cleanliness of the base ingredients of the oils.
- Longer relubrication intervals thanks to their to oxidation, high temperature and chemical stability
- Usable across a very broad range of temperatures (260°C/500°F) • NSF-H1 registered
- Chemically stable
- Stay clean during use (few deposits, little smoke)
- Can extend the service life of oven chains
- Can reduce oil usage (low evaporation)
- Competitive prices
The products in the Tecnite range are in the Food Industry Lubrication and Maintenance Selector Guide.