Samaro participated in the 2015 edition of SIFER, Exhibition devoted to the railway industry
Samaro attended the 9th SIFER in Lille from 24 to 26 March 2015 (4900 visitors from 40 countries and 430 exhibitors from 22 countries).
Our strong involvement in the railway application and our role as exclusive representative for our principals has led us to be the facilitator with the railway industry. In this context we have enjoyed meeting many operators, OEMs and subcontractors on our booth. We thank them for their trust.
We gave our brochure where are compiled products already symbolized or approved.
Futhermore the rail industry is very involved in the protection of its customers and employees, their technical (fire & smoke …) or toxicological expectation make the railway industry as a leader. Our partners have built an industrial policy around these values and support us with our customers in this process.
To build with you the next steps we are listening to your new projects.
As an example may be mentioned applications:
- Paste Molykote 1000 for the lubrication of screws used in carriage structure
- Grease Molykote Long term 2 Plus for the transmission lubrication bogie
- Grease Dow Corning 4 Electrical insulation and air conditioning systems
- Graisse Bio Serenys for buffers
- Powder Powder Spray MoS2 Molykote hydraulic brake cylinder lubrication
- Silicone oil Xiameter PMX 561 Transformer Fluid
- Methyl Methacrylate Adhesive PLEXUS MA 310 structural bonding of carriage structure
- Anaerobic Adhesive Permabond A126 fixing bearing
- MS-P Colle Tecnite MSP-15 interior furniture (tablet) gluing
- Silicone RTV Dow Corning Sylgard 170 encapsulation resin for protection of embedded electronic charts
- Varnishes Electrolube FSC silicone conformal coatings for protection of embedded electronic charts