Samaro Will Be Present at the Husum Wind Energy Trade Show From September 18-22
Husum Wind is the key event of the wind-power industry!
Held in Husum, Germany, Husum Wind has been the world’s largest wind-power trade show for 25 years. The 2012 edition will be held from September 18 to 20. With more than 36,000 visitors expected to attend, it is a major event that brings together the largest contractors in the industry.
That is why DGE(Distributors Group Europe, of which Samaro is a founding member), which represents the Dow Corningand Molykotebrands, will be present at booth 1D07.
(visit the DGE and Samaropage on the Husum Wind Energy website)
Molykote special lubricants and Dow Corningsilicone adhesive sealants offer technical solutions proven by wind-turbine manufacturers and their suppliers.
Samaro and its European counterparts will have the opportunity to present the following solutions at their booth:
Lubrication of wind-turbine assemblies:
- blades, (Molykote G-Rapid Plus, Molykote G-n Plus, Molykote 1000)
- mast (Molykote D-321 R, Molykote 7400)
- hub/rotor shaft (Molykote G-Rapid Plus, Molykote G-n Plus)
- Blade yaw rings (Molykote Longterm 2 Plus, Molykote Longterm 2 Plus Wind Energy)
- Nacelle yaw rings (Molykote Longterm 2 Plus, Molykote Longterm 2 Plus Wind Energy)
- Generator bearings (Molykote Longterm 2 Plus, Molykote Longterm 2 Plus Wind Energy)
Nacelle bonding and sealing:
- White exterior sealant (Dow Corning 7093, Dow Corning 732)
- Gray interior sealant (Dow Corning 7093, Dow Corning 7093 Boston Grey)
To learn more, download our Energy Guidewith its section on wind power.