Download Permabond’s latest documentation on its anaerobic adhesives!
Permabond anaerobic adhesivesare used to:
- lock togetherthreaded fasteners of all types that are exposed to shocks and vibrations to prevent them from working loose during operation and protect contact surfaces from corrosion.
- seal high-pressure pipesexposed to shocks and vibrations.
- temporarily or permanently bondmetal parts of all types as well as protect contact surfaces from corrosion. They are also used to prevent assembled parts from working loose due to vibrations.
- form gasketson high-pressure flanges and mating surfaces without creep or crushing.
- This document explains how to apply Permabond anaerobic adhesives for threadlocking, retaining, pipe sealing and gasketing purposes.
- new product codes for anaerobic adhesives without risk phrases(“white” safety data sheet) for medium-strength threadlocking ( MM070), high-strength threadlocking HM071 and pipe sealing ( MH072).
Download it here.