MOLYKOTE® P-3700 Anti-Seize Paste, the new high temperature grease hazardous free
MOLYKOTE® P-3700 Anti-Seize Paste, the new, non-hazardous paste for threaded joints in high temperature environments such as steam and gas turbines and turbochargers. Threaded connections in high temperature applications, such as turbines and turbochargers, require proper lubrication to prevent seizure and provide adequate torque.
MOLYKOTE® P-3700 Anti-Seize Paste, benefits and performance
- Environmentally and health friendly: Free hazardous and safety advice.
- Extremely pure graphite assembly paste (free of lead, nickel, sulphur, chlorine and fluorine)
- Ensures controlled friction during assembly
- Temperature resistance range from -30°C to +900°C
- Facilitates loosening of threaded connections after long periods at elevated temperatures.
- Intentionally does not contain calcium
- Significantly reduces the formation of hexavalent chromium (Cr(VI)) when used at +300°C on high chromium alloys.
- Does not contain any calcium or magnesium based ingredients.
- Good corrosion protection
In addition, MOLYKOTE® P-3700 Anti-Seize Paste free hazardous phrases is more environmentally friendly, as it reduces the release of harmful chemicals into the environment. This is especially important for industries that produce wastewater, as these chemicals can contaminate the water supply.
Overall, using MOLYKOTE® P-3700 Anti-Seize Paste free hazardous symbols reduces the risk of harm to people and the environment, making it a safer and more sustainable option.